Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome to WriteClickZoom

Hi all,

Since gameblurb.net had it's plug pulled around the new year I've been looking for a place to put my thoughts, mostly about video games, because if you know me you know I spend a shit-fuck-ton of time thinking about video games. I've tried cruising the comment sections, reading other blogs and just generally seeing what is out there, but the life of commentary does not a writer make. WriteClickZoom is a place for me to get my thoughts out and have a place to discuss topics with others who are passionate about gaming.

I would also like this blog to allow players to explore things that normally aren't mentioned, or things that have always nagged them about gaming, but they can't quite put their finger on it. Mostly I want a place where people can have honest to goodness conversations about gaming from the stand point of being adults.  I've wanted a place where we can discuss the topics any topics that might come to mind, from the philosophy of a game right down to what drives some of our favorite or most hated characters. Where we think developers when wrong and arguably the most important aspect, where we think the future of gaming will take us.

So WriteClickZoom is what I've come up with, (with the help of some friends of course.) I'll keep it up-to-date and do my best to entertain the lot of you. Thanks for reading and stick around, I promise it will be worth your while.

No comments:

Post a Comment